Hubbub is doubling our customer numbers and quadrupling our impact, year on year. Our core business is to provide awesome fundraising and engagement technology for the education and nonprofit sectors. In 2020, we will more than double our customer numbers again. We are looking for a sales leader to bring Hubbub’s digital fundraising solutions to 105 new institutions in 2020.
You’ll start by leading our talented team of 3 and build out a sales team by owning the strategy and execution of new account acquisition across the UK and Australia territories.
- Creating territory strategies including Account Executive and Business Development Rep territory plans
- Mentoring, developing and leading a high performing team of AE’s and BDR’s
- Develop and train an effective sales playbook
- Create accurate new business sales forecasts
- Helping develop new business in key accounts
- Building and maintaining relationships with key account/industry leaders
- Demonstrate hitting sales quotas
- Familiar with 5 and 6 figure enterprise sales and methodologies such as SPIN
- Experience selling in an early market
- B2B sales experience
- Early stage company experience
- Worked for a technology company
- Sales leadership experience
We anticipate that you may have an unconventional career path. Great sales people are entrepreneurial, patient, empathetic, driven problem solvers. Value alignment, culture fit, and being able to showcase your skills - these are the things we’ll be looking for.
Why does Hubbub exist?
To power the good causes of the future. Because only they can ensure we all live our lives to the fullest, and humanity has a future we can all be proud of.
How do we achieve this?
To do this, we create communities around those causes, centred on all forms of giving.
We work locally and globally, with individuals, movements and nonprofits, to build the technology, deliver the programmes and create and grow the communities and the impact those communities have.
It’s likely you have a strong ability in sales, some history with procurement, an obsession with finding value. If you have startup experience or fast growth experience that’s likely to help - especially if it was in a sales role.
About the team
We are a 50% London, 50% remote team. We operate with weekly OKR meetings against quarterly objectives, with weekly all-hands meetings - and the whole team gets together twice a year. There’s often a very cute dog in the office most of the time. Our people are giving of their time, energy and attention, we take our ability to have fun seriously, and we have an awful lot of grit. We all care deeply about our shared mission; we expect you to, as well.
Reporting to/Based in
You’ll be reporting to Commercial Director, joining all the all company meetings and the Commercial Coordination Group. On a day to day basis, you’ll be working actively with the leaders of the Technology & Product, Account Management, Marketing and Operations functions.
We anticipate that you’ll be based in our offices on Old Street, London. We’re open to flexible working both in location and times, but for this role, we don’t think a fully remote hire is going to deliver what’s needed.
- £80-120k OTE
- 27 days of annual leave + 3 days leave between Christmas and New Year + 5 life days
- Flexible working hours and WFH days
- Perkbox and Simply Health access
- Twice a year all company get togethers
- Monthly team socials