Reporting into the Head of Commercial, we are looking for a Customer Deployment Coordinator to support our customers with the build, customisation and delivery of Hubbub technology for their fundraising campaigns. This is initially a 6 month contract that we hope will progress to a permanent role.
We exist to power the good causes of the future. Because only they can ensure we all live our lives to the fullest, and humanity has a future we can all be proud of. We achieve this by creating communities around those causes, centred on all forms of giving.
Our core business is to provide awesome fundraising and engagement technology for the education and charity sectors.
We are a fully remote team working locally and globally, with individuals, movements and nonprofits, to build the technology, deliver the programmes and create and grow the communities and the impact those communities have. Our people are giving of their time, energy and attention, we take our ability to have fun seriously, and we have an awful lot of grit. We all care deeply about our shared mission; we expect you to, as well.
- Play Nice
- Be Generous
- Have Grit
About this role
This is a pivotal role to oversee, manage and lead the smooth deployment of customer fundraising platforms. You are a safe pair of hands that can be relied upon to support the customer through this process with a combination of technical acumen and attention to detail. You will train clients and share knowledge of best practice for customers to succeed in their programmes.
We are a remote first team, mostly based in the UK, with the option of having flexible office membership if necessary. This role will mainly be in typical business working hours with the option/need for overtime outside these hours. We are open to flexible working arrangements. We understand the importance of in-person contact and have at least 2 company gatherings a year (we aim for more).
We are a curious bunch and want to continue learning. We want you to develop in your role and support you to increase your abilities and impact.
Salary and benefits
Annual Salary of £25K to £28K (with a little flexibility for the right candidate)
- 27 days annual leave
- 3 extra days at Christmas
- 5 Life days
- Access to Perkbox
- Healthcare cash plan
- We encourage shared parental leave and pay above the statutory amount for Paternity and Maternity Leave.
- A strong verbal and written communicator. Able to forge strong bonds with key stakeholders and speak at different levels of technical understanding.
- A problem solver who can collaborate with the rest of the team to help make an idea better.
- Someone who can work effectively with little supervision and with a high degree of self-motivation.
- Firm but gentle, successfully identifying the sweet spot between delighting the customers and doing what is right for the business.
- A person with an organised and methodical approach to your work, with an attention to detail who wants to deliver high-quality services and keep our customers happy.
- Demonstrate the ability to support customers regardless of their degree of technical ability and understanding.
- Have a human-centred approach, understanding different styles and how to get the best from the people you interact with.
- Strongly IT literate, with experience of CRM packages a bonus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Highly personable, able to build positive relationships quickly.
- Work actively with the Commercial and Engineering teams on a day-to-day basis.
- Work with Account Executives to ensure Hubbub technology is delivered efficiently to clients.
- Minimise technical risk through extensive pre-launch testing.
- Ensure customers have the necessary knowledge to extract maximum value from their platforms and maintain satisfaction with Hubbub.
- Maintain strong communication channels with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Identify and document customer needs, recommending solutions.
Hubbub is an equal opportunities employer and we are keen to speak with you even if you feel you don’t have the ‘right’ professional experience but are fully capable of doing the role. We think all life experience is valuable and useful for this role. Hitting the ground running is useful, but you will get supportive on-the-job training alongside someone who is already doing the role.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: I am your new Customer Deployment Coordinator.
Please write a little bit about yourself that can’t be found on your CV, including the following:
- What encouraged you to apply;
- Why Hubbub;
- In no more than 300 words, describe a major personal or professional setback, what led to it and how you feel it has positively impacted your life to this point.
The closing date is midnight (BST) on 16th August. We will review all applications after that date and contact you by email if we have progressed your application to interview. If you have not heard back by 23rd August, please feel free to contact us as we are always happy to provide feedback where asked.