Reporting into the Commercial Director we are looking for a Customer Communication and Deployment Coordinator to support our customers with the delivery of their Hubbub platforms and fundraising campaigns. Your main responsibilities will be to create and prepare all email content required for our customers as well as the build, customisation and delivery of our platforms for their fundraising campaigns.
This is initially a 6 month contract that we hope will progress to a permanent role.
We exist to power the good causes of the future. Because only they can ensure we all live our lives to the fullest, and humanity has a future we can all be proud of. We achieve this by creating communities around those causes, centred on all forms of giving.
Our core business is to provide awesome fundraising and engagement technology for the education and charity sectors.
We are a fully remote team working locally and globally, with individuals, movements and non-profits, to build the technology, deliver the programmes and create and grow the communities and the impact those communities have. Our people are giving of their time, energy and attention, we take our ability to have fun seriously, and we have an awful lot of grit. We all care deeply about our shared mission; we expect you to, as well.
- Play Nice
- Be Generous
- Have Grit
About this role
This is a pivotal role focused on delivering best practice while assisting our customers with the smooth deployment of their fundraising platforms and supporting services. You are a safe pair of hands that can be relied upon to support through this process with a combination of great communication skills and customer understanding. You will guide customers and share knowledge of best practice for them to succeed with their campaigns.
We work a 4.5 day week and we will consider a full- or part-time/flexible role (salary/benefits pro-rated)
We are a remote first team, mostly based in the UK, with the option of having flexible office membership if necessary. This role will mainly be in typical business working hours with the option/need for paid overtime outside these hours, sometimes. We are open to flexible working arrangements. We understand the importance of in-person contact and have at least 2 company gatherings a year (we aim for more).
We are a curious bunch and want to continue learning. We want you to develop in your role and support you to increase your abilities and impact.
Salary and benefits
Annual Salary of £25-£30k per annum (with some flexibility for the right candidate)
- 4.5 day working week
- 24.5 days annual leave with 3 extra days at Christmas
- 4.5 Life days
- Access to Perkbox
- Healthcare cash plan
- We encourage shared parental leave and pay above the statutory amount for Paternity and Maternity Leave.
- A strong verbal and written communicator. Able to forge strong bonds with key stakeholders and write and speak at different levels of technical understanding.
- A person with an organised and methodical approach to your work, with an attention to detail who wants to deliver high-quality services and keep our customers happy.
- Creative with an ability to design content in a way that is effective and garners the right results for our customers
- A problem solver who can collaborate with the rest of the team to help make an idea better.
- Someone who can work effectively with little supervision and with a high degree of self-motivation.
- Firm but gentle, successfully identifying the sweet spot between delighting the customers and doing what is right for the business.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Demonstrate the ability to support customers regardless of their degree of technical ability and understanding.
- With excellent verbal and written communication skills in English you have examples of great content written to educate and influence, perhaps within a marketing remit.
- Have a human-centred approach, understanding different styles and how to get the best from the people you interact with.
- Strongly IT literate, with experience of CRM and content creation (MailChimp etc.) packages a bonus.
- Highly personable, able to build positive relationships quickly.
While not essential, a basic understanding of fundraising within the UK education space or wider charity space is extremely beneficial
- Ensure customers have the necessary knowledge to extract maximum value from their platforms and maintain satisfaction with Hubbub. Creating communication workflows and supporting the customers throughout their Giving Day campaigns.
- Maintain strong communication channels with customers and internal stakeholders. Communicating proactively and reactively to reduce the number of support calls received.
- Work actively with the Commercial and Engineering teams on a day-to-day basis. Develop and update systems, materials, tools etc. to help customers onboard and use the platform to its fullest potential. Minimise technical risk through extensive pre-launch testing.
- Work with Account Executives to ensure Hubbub technology is delivered efficiently to clients, as well as identifying and documenting customer needs, recommending well-considered solutions.
- Cultivate strong relationships with new and existing key accounts, ensuring regular communication and robust expectation setting.
Your success in the role
Your success will be measured in a few simple ways, the priority of which will be your ability to create robust and attractive platform builds for our customers, signed off, in good time for their go-live dates.
You will be measured on meeting or exceeding our Service Levels, which are
- Platform builds delivered on time;
- Content creation required for customer campaigns are delivered to spec and on time
- Support tickets responded to and updated within
Platform build and support: You will be successful when you are able to optimise builds and identify features that will help solve customer issues or make your life easier.
Email content creation: You will be successful when you are able to optimise the process of email campaign creation and the results our customers see from your efforts.
Hubbub is an equal opportunities employer and we are keen to speak with you even if you feel you don’t have the ‘right’ professional experience but are fully capable of doing the role. We think all life experience is valuable and useful for this role. Hitting the ground running is useful, but you will get supportive on-the-job training to support your success.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: I am your Customer Communication and Deployment Coordinator.
In your cover letter, please write a little bit about yourself that can’t be found on your CV, including the following:
- What encouraged you to apply;
- Why Hubbub;
- How your skills and previous experience make you the ideal candidate;
The closing date is midnight (BST) on 1st May 2023. We will review all applications after that date and contact you by email if we have progressed your application to interview or not. If you have not heard back by 15th May 2023, please feel free to contact us.